What are the types of children’s tablets
Kids tablets are divided into two types according to structural design, namely “variable children’s tablet computers” with integrated
keyboards and “pure children’s tablet computers” with external keyboards. Kids tablets provide more possibilities for better
pre-school education, especially pre-school quality education.
Kids tablet can be generally divided into resistive C touch screens and capacitive touch screens according to their different touch
screens. Resistive touch is generally single-point, while capacitive touch screen can use 2-point touch. With the popularity of kids
tablets, the pursuit of functions is also getting higher and higher. The traditional resistive fusion touch can no longer meet the needs
of children’s tablet computers, especially in children’s games, the requirements are getting higher and higher, so the kids tablet
must use a multi-touch screen to make it more functional.
Features of Kids Tablet
1. The Kids Tablet has distinctive features in appearance, just like a separate LCD screen, but it is thicker than the general display
screen, and is equipped with necessary hardware devices such as hard disks.
2. The unique Tablet PC operating system not only has the functions of ordinary Windows XP, but also ordinary XP-compatible
applications can run on children’s tablet computers, adding handwriting input and expanding the functions of XP. In addition, some
children’s tablet computers on the market use the mainstream Android operating system, which has the advantages of abundant
network resources and simple operation.
3. Portable and mobile, it is as small and light as a notebook computer, and it can be transferred at any time, which is more flexible
than a desktop computer.
4. The operating room is comfortable and comfortable, and the convenience of the tablet naturally brings the comfort and freedom
of the deep IF, whether at home, on campus, or in the office.
Garden, let children enjoy the joy of knowledge anytime, anywhere.
How to choose a tablet for children
1. The design of product functions and content sections is scientific and reasonable, and should conform to children’s usage habits.
2. The content of preschool education resources should be downloadable and updated, and the built-in preschool education content
should be systematically and scientifically edited and designed.
3. The product operation experience is smooth, the interface design is friendly, the appearance is cartoon, and children like it.
4. When purchasing children’s tablet computers, pay attention not to look at the gorgeous appearance, but to see if there is built-in
preschool education content that is suitable for children’s learning, and the quality of these content is good, not just piled up and
5. The product material is environmentally friendly, safe and healthy.
6. Choose regular brand protection.